Monday, September 8, 2014

Successfully Lose Weight 12 Kg

Diet Experience - Been able to lose weight experience narrated by Emmy (21 Years). He applied for the proper diet can lose weight in a healthy manner. Weight successfully dropped 12 pounds in 2 months. Originally Emmy body was a bit bloated with height 165 cm and weight 67 kg. But now Emmy can be more confident with his weight dropped to 55 kg.

Before
After

Initially I felt there was no problem with my weight, but one day I weigh and I surprised my weight reached 67 kg. From then on I was determined to do a diet program.

In addition to the acupuncture program every other day, I was also looking for the right diet to lose weight healthy I can get faster.

As a result I tried adjusting the diet. In the morning I eat fruit, then in the afternoon I ate as usual but the portions are reduced. Then after 7 pm I am not a heavy meal, only eat fruit alone. In addition, I also do not eat fried familiarize and multiply drinking water.

After two months of running is starting to look a difference in my appearance, because the shirt and pants I've started to loose. Sure enough, I lost weight and now it's 55 kg.