Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Diet Experience; Losing 14 Kg

Consistency is the key. Previously I was not concerned with appearance or weight, as the weight of my belly growing and getting bigger, I just started to notice it. Moreover, I realized that health is important. Want to lose weight, at the beginning of June I started a diet and exercise routine 4 times a week.

A diet that is my low-carb diet, low fat and low sugar. My breakfast with oatmeal and low-fat milk. Then for lunch, I select the red rice and meat / chicken / fish boiled / grilled. Not to forget I always include vegetable nodes, while for the afternoon and eat my dinner menu select fruits.

As for sports I choose circuit training workout 4 times a week.

In addition to exercise and diet I also apply enough sleep 6-8 hours every day and drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. As a result, after 2 months my weight successfully passed down as much as 14 kg. It was shocking!

Now I am back to stay confident and keep to keep exercising, keep eating, getting enough sleep and drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. Thank you.