Thursday, September 11, 2014

Losing 30 Kg With Joging

I was a student at a public university in Surabaya. There I was active with my music and SME activities are required to actively move on stage. This is certainly in contrast to the proportion of my body at that time, ie, with height 175 cm and weight 90 kg. So I then tried to find how to be able to lose weight. Some way I do them to get used to jog at least 2 times a week, each session is approximately 20-30 minutes at a jog.

I also endeavor not to eat rice after 5pm. It is quite easy because as a student I was quite a lot of activity and time-consuming. I always do not forget to drink water to reproduce. Successful, original weight 90 kg Luthfillah successfully dropped to 60 pounds in 5 months time.

If possible, also provide more fruit and vegetable intake. If it can be even better to eat vegetables and fruit every day. Remember that diet is not difficult as long as there is a will and do not harm the body. Hopefully your diet successful.