Sunday, September 7, 2014

Losing 21 kg with Food Combining

After giving birth to my second child reaches the weight of 68 kg. Of course my appearance unattractive. I also have health problems such as headaches, unstable blood pressure, tired and sleepy, and pain in the joints. On one occasion, I was also invited to attend a university reunion husband. I overheard a friend commented on my husband's reunion is disconcerting. I referred to as 'Ma-Ma'. Since then I was determined to start a diet and a healthier lifestyle.

I am implementing a food combining diet and I collated menu per week to run. Basically the food combining diet is aligning diversity among food starch, meat and vegetables.

Menu morning I started by drinking a glass of water with lemon mixture. After the breakfast I ate 2 pieces of bread with a smear of butter plus fruit and yogurt.

Then at 10 am I snacking 2 apples / melon / watermelon. For lunch, I select menu rice + sauteed vegetables / grilled fish. As for the afternoon I eat fruit or smoothies banana slices and apple. Well, I usually eat dinner with vegetables tamarind barbecued fish without rice.

Exercise I swim once a week with a duration of 1 hour nonstop sit-ups and 20 counts each day before going to bed. Once the program is consistent with this, the fifth month I managed to lose weight up to 47 kg. Complaints such as migraine, unstable blood pressure and joint pain was gone. My body also feels lighter and more powerful to take care of my two sons.