Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lose Weight 9 Kg: Moving and Sports

After graduating high school I just feel insecure with my weight less proportional, ie with a weight of 69 kg and height 162 cm. I feel uncomfortable. In May 2014 initially my intention was not to diet but to work. At that time I worked in a cafe near the house. This activity is just a fad I do to be able to get pocket money. A month passed, remained active during working weight I lost 7 kg.

I was certainly surprised, but at that moment I realized that the body needs to move. Although we eat a lot, but if our bodies are also a lot of moving the calories in the body was reduced.

In June 2014, I stopped working. But I think how not to be lazing at home though. I so often run exercise at least 4 times a week, can be morning, afternoon or evening. I also reduced the portion of rice and vegetables increase.

Especially when fasting Ramadan yesterday, usually there is always revenge factor after breaking and lazy during the day, but this time not because of the strong intention. As a result I always exercise even when fasting. My weight went back down 2 kg after the holiday.

It feels good once. Now if it met with their old friends must overlook to see changes in my body. I feel so much more confident.