Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Diet Experience lose 31 kg

Diet Experience - Initially I was to join a gym because a friend. Then I tried to weigh heavy and as a result I apparently reached 109 kg. I still have not any intention to lose weight, but after 3 trips to the gym and weigh again turns my weight dropped to 107 pounds. This is a new beginning then I intend to lose weight. I then started to read articles related to fat-loss and health articles.
Diet Experience
Before
after

Then I finally discipline yourself with a diet plan first. I leave all the fatty foods and start exercising regularly at the gym.

Every day I lose weight until my weight dropped again to 86 kg. From here I then started to try to lose again until reaching 72 kg.

I am glad I managed to drop weight to these figures but then felt there was something strange. It turns out that my body is too small for the height 178 cm but weight is just 72 kg. Starting from the fourth month I then focus also muscle-building exercises and now my body is proportional to the weight 78 kg.